1. Three New Reports: Inspections by Inspector, Address, or Record (Live Oct 6)
2. Add “Conditions of Approval” for BuildingSupervisorAdminDaily (Live Oct 5)
The “Conditions of Approval” was added for users in the BuildingSupervisorAdminDaily usergroup.
3. PM License Holders (Live Oct 11)
Plumbing Business and Limited Maintenance Specialty Contractor (PM) license holders can now apply for both Residential and Commercial Plumbing permits online.
4. New Report: Withdrawn Void Records (Live Oct 12)
A new report called “Withdrawn Void Records” can be found in the “Activity” category of the Reports page. The report shows records that were set to the application status ‘Withdrawn’ or ‘Void’ on a day that falls within the report start date and end date. The report can be run for a single department or multiple departments. For each record in the report, the address, parcel, work description, status, status date, balance, and balance date are displayed if available. The status comment displays if a comment was made. All fees associated with the record are also displayed.
5. Revised Report: CETv3 Corrections (Live Oct 18)
CETv3 has been corrected so that it uses the school district name in the CET fee to determine which school district receives the fee. Also, permits and fees are included in the report based on the date the fee was paid rather than the date the permit was issued.
6. Expanded Phone Fields (Live Oct 19)
The Phone fields were expanded so that the whole field value can be seen when in the New UI.
7. Comment Group Dropdown Now Visible (Live Oct 26)
When adding Standard Comments, the Comment Group dropdown was missing for some user groups. This has been corrected for all user groups.
8. Expose Two New AdHoc Report Views (Live Oct 27)
Two new AdHoc Report views were exposed. They are called V_CONDITION_RECORD and V_PARCEL_CONDITION. Both views will display conditions.
Please be aware that this content is relevant at the time it is published, but as time goes on may become out-of-date. We will do our best to keep the content alive and relevant.
© COPYRIGHT 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.